MAPLE GROVE, Minn. - Hennepin County prosecutors have charged two men after a police task force confiscated narcotics and 46 guns from a Maple Grove home.
Ted Richard Otis is charged with two felony counts of controlled substance and fifth degree possession while possessing a firearm.
Beau Bradley Nicholson is charged with prohibited person in possession of a firearm, which is a felony.
Both men are in custody at the Hennepin County jail.
On Tuesday, the Hennepin County Violent Offender Task Force and the Maple Grove Police Department executed a search warrant in the 9000 block of Kirkwood Lane North in Maple Grove. Officers arrested Otis and Nicholson and confiscated the drugs and firearms.
In a news release, the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office listed the guns found throughout the house:
• AK 7.62mm rifle
• .22 caliber Derringer pistol and two cartridges of .22 caliber ammunition
• .22 long rifle
• .357 Magnum CT6 handgun
• .380 caliber handgun with full magazine
• Tec-DC9 9mm handgun with suppressor and six magazines
• Three .22 caliber rifles
• .410 caliber revolver and five cartridges
• 9mm handgun with three loaded magazines
(Copyright 2012 by KARE. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)